Fruitypro's Poker Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Waste of a week

Well, since my last post I haven't done much apart from look at other flats. Haven't found much which has impressed me.

To be honest I am amazed at the lack of thought in this market, from both the owners and the estate agents. The estate agents are clueless, have no idea even of rough room measurements, don't have brochures and can spell to the level of a 5 year old. Landlords seem clueless too. I went to view a brand new flat on Friday. It has no wardrobes, and no washing machine. No wonder they are having problems letting it. I'm sure there is a huge opportunity for someone rich enough and relatively knowledgeable to make an absolute fortune in the lettings area.

I've got about 5 more to look at. They actually look very good, well 3 at least look very decent. Question is this: Do I get the top of the range one which is £850 per month, or do I spend like £700ish and get something pretty decent but not totally amazing? Kinda tempted to offer them less on the awesome flat if I like it when I go to see it on Monday. It's been on the market for 2 weeks and was for sale before then, so no doubt they might want to get it sorted asap.

I haven't done much playing because of this, but hopefully that will get itself resolved next week. I've done about ten coaching sessions though this week.

Cardrunners members who like a challenge check out this:-

http://www.cardrunners.com/fusetalk/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=23&threadid=14555&enterthread=y

This should be pretty cool if we get enough people interested.

Good luck everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home