Fruitypro's Poker Blog

Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Small Update

I haven't played since my decent session yesterday as I'm still enjoying my holiday mainly. We played Scrabble last night which I won :-) and today we went to Bordeaux for the day which was nice. We had a great meal at lunch for a totally ridiculous 20 Euros (3 courses) which I am amazed that they could make money from. In England it would probably be £40 plus. We went around the town for a while and then headed back. Just chilled this evening and I watched Andrew's new 2/4 video on CR.

I found this to be a pretty solid video which gave me a couple of good line checks so I definitely got something out of it. In fact I don't think I've watched enough videos in the last 3 months. I pretty much stopped watching them and I don't think that's a coincidence that since I've watched a couple of GP vid's and a couple of Stingers, as well as a really good 1/2 one by Lucky Chewy, that my results have picked up again. I'm going to add a 6th new years resolution to watch every NLHE video added by CR onto their site this year. Even if I just pick up one thing from each video it will be worth watching. I've been lazy and just been involved with the forums when I should still be watching the videos as well.

I'm probably going to play a bit tomorrow, before we go out for another meal in the evening, should be good. Gonna have to go on a health kick when I get back to UK, too much good food over here...

Good luck everyone, and I'll update again over the weekend.

Dan.

1 Comments:

  • Hi m8,
    When you get back after having it large in the land of the frogs we can get down to some business.lol
    Enjoy the rest of the holiday and ill speak to you soon.

    Dave CR

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jan 05, 07:39:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home