Fruitypro's Poker Blog

Friday, January 19, 2007

No Poker

I haven't played since last week as I'm not feeling that well at the moment. I've got something which is causing pain in my stomach and back and the doctor's don't know what's wrong. I've been for some tests which came back ok but I'm waiting for my xray results and I'm getting a scan done too. It's annoying because it's not getting any better and also because if they knew what was wrong they could treat it which would also give me more piece of mind too.

Obviously I haven't felt in the right state to play poker online, which sucks seeing as I was going to give $2/4 a good go. But I think it's important to play when you feel good, and obviously this isn't that time.

If I'm not feeling too tired, I might try to play the £10 rebuy donkfest at the BigSlick with my Dad tonight but I'll see how I feel. If I do go, I'll need to sleep before. Another side problem is that I'm always very tired, which I'm not sure if it's either down to whatever I have, or because I'm not sleeping too well.

Good luck to everyone, and I'll update again soon.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home