Fruitypro's Poker Blog

Monday, December 11, 2006

What's New?

Well, I've been pretty busy over the weekend.

I did excellent on the tables Friday. On Saturday, I went to Spurs v Charlton, we won 5-1 which was awesome. Charlton were terrible, esp their defence and Carson in goal who made 3 bad mistakes I'd be embarrased about on a Sunday morning. I messed about playing some low stakes $50 PLO and picked up a couple of buyins in the evening, I've watched a couple of Andrew's videos on CardRunners and I'm interested in learning the game.

On Sunday, I went out for a few hours with my mum and brother to see my grandma, and then had a family meal. After this, I felt pretty tired so I decided not to play my usual game. I decided to make a $50NL video 4-tabling on Stars, which was pretty interesting. I wasn't exactly impressed with the standard on there, very passive on the whole, which is interesting because I've played a fair bit at $50NL on FTP experimenting and the game is somewhat more aggro and higher standard on there.

Last night, Cardrunners added the capability to get coached privately on their site. I've put myself forward to coach up to 100NL. I did very well at these lower stakes games when I was playing them, and in my opinion my style of play (tight/aggressive/position orientated) is perfect to beat these games. If anyone reading this is interested in coaching, please contact me through email (dw25jp@yahoo.co.uk or vampitup25@hotmail.co.uk), or through PM at Cardrunners. I'm probably going to charge in the region of $40-$60 per hour. If you are a Cardrunners member, you can read my bio on the private coaching forum to find out more about me, and what I propose to do to help my students. If you aren't a Cardrunners member, please email me and I'll be happy to provide you with some more information about what I propose to do.

Finally, I'm now going to add a ton of blogs to the links on the right hand side of the screen. They are either UK based players or Cardrunners members generally. I won't single any out apart from CTS's blog, which if you don't read it, should be mandatory reading for any inspiring poker player.

Good luck everyone,

Dan.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home