Fruitypro's Poker Blog

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Some Calm After Yesterday

I've been reflecting on the situation regarding the US legislation. I've read tons of forums for basically the last few days and I've made a decision that my funds are safe, as a non US player, in Full Tilt Poker.

I know this is a lot different to my comments yesterday, but I actually feel as though Full Tilt is probably the safest site out there (with the majority of US players on it). I would be getting my money out of some other sites though if I had it on them though.

Unless a company goes bankrupt then I don't think non US players have anything to worry about particularly - I don't see Full Tilt going bankrupt, in fact I can actually see growth for them, but I can see certain other ones (no names mentioned) which I would be very scared if I had money in them.

I tested FTP with a withdrawal which got processed (albeit after some time), so I'm gonna place some trust in them at this current time. Obviously things are subject to change though!

I've written a strategy article about Game Selection. I'm going to add it tonight. I think it's a subject which many players under rate as a crucial facet of a big winrate. I know so many players who just sit at a non-full table, and barely look at other tables. As I mentioned yesterday, I am writing some more on other subjects too. The idea is to add one every day or so, I'm planning on writing 6 or 7 which should be pretty good hopefully.

Dan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home