Fruitypro's Poker Blog

Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Last Weeks Play

I haven't been able to play at lot in the last week, but have had some pretty volatile sessions overall - I have been trying to play a bit more LAG in position but I am not sure that's why, I haven't got into big trouble with that.

Overall I did pretty bad for the time I did play, here's my stats for the week:

Hands: 5139
VPIP: 18.84%
PFR: 13.23%
Amount Won: $70.35
BB/100 Hands: 1.37

Not great numbers I know, but a small profit is better than nothing I guess.

I am also getting done on exchange rate conversions at the moment. Basically I deposit in pounds and play in dollars, consequently my dollar figures are dropping without me even playing at the moment due to the exchange rate! Treat! Still, at least I am very close, maybe 1 or 2 sessions away from moving up levels.

I'm also going to step up my playing activities and try to get minimum of 10,000 hands a week in from now on, and update the blog every day I play. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home