Fruitypro's Poker Blog

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Nice Quick Profit

I thought I would have a quick 90 minute session before I play Cricket this afternoon, but due to a couple of factors the session was cut short. Firstly the big stacks on the tables left and were either replaced by empty seats or short stacks. The game selection on William Hill in the UK mornings isn't amazing, they usually only have between 2000 and 3000 active players on the site and about 4-5 $50NL tables. I also managed to lock in a $105 profit in the 25 minutes I did play so I was happy with that anyway.

My stats for the morning's session:

Hands: 131
VPIP: 18.32%
PFR: 13.74%
Amount Won: $105.03
BB/100 Hands: 80.18
Hourly Rate: $242.38 (!!!)
Current Bankroll: $3433.87

Another $567 and I will have a roll for $0.50/$1 which I will be very happy about. I used to play there a lot (before cardrunners) and the standard is low. Unfortunately I was weak-tight then and couldn't take advantage. I also didn't have a proper roll for it.

A couple of hands where I stacked my opponent... They didnt have full stacks but were still nice enough. It also shows how aggressive my play is pre-flop, particularly out of the blinds where I either want the betting lead or to take the pot down pre-flop. I can't believe that in the past I folded AQ to a button raise! How weak was that! Also, I am not really that superstitious but the Truffle table on Will Hills really seems to like me! The 2 pots from yesterday with AA and 66 were on it as well:-)

Game #2353638014: Hold'em NL ($0.25/$0.50) - 2006/05/13 - 11:16:21 (UK)
Table "Truffle" Seat 1 is the button.
Seat 1: vragot ($62.15 in chips)
Seat 2: Shouter ($20.81 in chips)
Seat 3: Fruitypro ($48.75 in chips)
Seat 4: ricea ($20.62 in chips)
Seat 5: Gamskjaer ($105.70 in chips)
Seat 6: billly88 ($43.35 in chips)
Shouter: posts small blind $0.25
Fruitypro: posts big blind $0.50
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to Fruitypro [Qc Ah]
ricea: folds
Gamskjaer: folds
billly88: calls $0.50
vragot: calls $0.50
Shouter: raises to $1.50
Fruitypro: raises to $5 - Shouter is very loose, an absolute nutter in fact, VPIP of 60%+. The only worry I had was that he may push to the re raise but his range of hands he would do that with is so large, I have played with him a lot before, so I would only reraise if I would call all-in pre flop, which I decided I would do so. Also the two limpers are very loose and also very volatile players. I decided that I didn't want to see a 4 way flop out of position.
billly88: folds
vragot: folds
Shouter: calls $3.50
----- FLOP ----- [6h 4h 2h]
Shouter: checks
Fruitypro: bets $15.81 - I flop the nut flush draw with 2 overcards, an excellent flop for me. He had $15.81 left and the pot was about $10 - I wasn't really bothered if he called or not, I didn't have a made hand but a ton of outs. When I stick a short stack in I love to type the exact amount they have in - especially when I don't have a great hand. They seem to think you are targeting their stack and often fold. He calls and is drawing to 2 outs, he needs to hit the jack of spades or diamonds to win. My flush comes on the turn and it's game over.
Shouter: calls $15.81 and is all-in
----- TURN ----- [6h 4h 2h][Jh]
----- RIVER ----- [6h 4h 2h Jh][7h]-----
SHOW DOWN -----
Fruitypro: shows [Qc Ah] (A Flush, Ace high)
Shouter: shows [Ac Jc] (A Flush, Jack high)
Fruitypro collects $40.52 from Main pot

The next hand was a nice one. My re raise pre flop didn't have the desired effect though!

Game #2353585004: Hold'em NL ($0.25/$0.50) - 2006/05/13 - 11:06:35 (UK)
Table "Lundu" Seat 3 is the button.
Seat 1: ebbot007 ($86.40 in chips)
Seat 2: lvernel ($40.17 in chips)
Seat 3: BrorSalsa ($85.57 in chips)
Seat 4: tjoonken ($28.90 in chips)
Seat 5: Fruitypro ($55.80 in chips)
Seat 6: Quantum1 ($36.35 in chips)
tjoonken: posts small blind $0.25
Fruitypro: posts big blind $0.50
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to Fruitypro [Th Ts]
Quantum1: folds
ebbot007: raises to $2
lvernel: calls $2
BrorSalsa: folds
tjoonken: folds
Fruitypro: raises to $8.50 - I haven't played with ebbot or ivernel before, and made my standard reraise with TT out of the blinds as I would always do.
ebbot007: calls $6.50
lvernel: calls $6.50
----- FLOP ----- [6h 8s 9s]
Fruitypro: bets $18 - An OK ish flop for my hand. I flop the smallest overpair and a gutshot draw. I bet about 80% of the pot hoping to take it down. I decided that if ivernel went all in I would call for about $13 more. He oddly called, leaving himself a small amount left.
ebbot007: folds
lvernel: calls $18
----- TURN ----- [6h 8s 9s][Qd]
Fruitypro: bets $29.30 and is all-in - I don't see how the queen would have helped him, plus I now have a double gutshot draw. I put him all in. He calls and flips up K 9 which is purely horrific play throughout on his part. A nice pot against a guy who shouldn't have been in the hand to start with.
lvernel: is all-in $13.67
Returned uncalled bets $15.63 to Fruitypro
----- RIVER ----- [6h 8s 9s Qd][Qs]-----
SHOW DOWN -----
Fruitypro: shows [Th Ts] (Two Pairs, Queens and Tens, Nine high)
lvernel: shows [9d Kh] (Two Pairs, Queens and Nines, King high)
Fruitypro collects $86.09 from Main pot

Hopefully I will be playing a longer session this evening as well. A couple more good ones and it's time for the step up!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home