Fruitypro's Poker Blog

Saturday, March 03, 2007

March 2nd Update

This day was not good for me in the challenge, for various reasons.

Firstly, I get up at 9:45 ready to play. Oh no, I can't cos FTP is going down for 'maintenance' shortly. Thanks for the advance email. At 2pm they get back up and running.

I pick up 2 buyins pretty fast and then lose them against short stacks who think they should be playing 65 to a raise with 40% of a buyin, and then flop 55T when I have JJ.

I have to go and pick my parents up from Gatwick at 5:30 so I stop playing and start datamining. I went back to their house and then they decided they were going to the local indian for dinner. Obv I said yes and didn't get home until 10.

Was tired, so wasnt gonna play any more and was just going to play a ridiculous amount Saturday. I look at my screens, and wonder why peoples stats havent been updated. I look at PT - Database Error. Treat. I email Pat, who says I need to repair database. It won't let me. Or convert to PQSL. It took 3 hours for me to download that on my shitty dial up connection. I havent converted it yet, prob will when I am at soccer tomorrow or tonight instead of datamining all night. At the moment I am using a different database as before but hopefully I can get that sorted.

Anyway, before a LONG day of playing today, here's my stats for yesterday, and the second link is overall so far for the challenge:-

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o297/fruitypro/2ndmarch.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o297/fruitypro/overallat2nd.jpg

I've only done 4.5k hands so far, but I'm aiming to get that up to about 12k by the end of Sunday. One good thing will come from this. When we are all burnt out by the end of the month, we can have next month of courtesy of the sick rakeback we will get :-)

4 Comments:

  • More importantly though, how was the curry?!

    mmm

    By Blogger snoopy1239, at Sun Mar 04, 02:23:00 am  

  • Please can you put some links up to other players who have blogs and are also doing the challenge?

    That would be great! Thanks and gl!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Mar 04, 05:18:00 pm  

  • Snoops - It was pretty decent although not top draw! But well worth missing the action on the poker tables :-)

    Anonymous - Yeah i will def do that. I got asked by someone else to do that too so I will definitely do that asap.

    Dan.

    By Blogger Fruitypro, at Sun Mar 04, 09:35:00 pm  

  • Thats a very high w$sd over 4.5k hands.

    Good job taking that donks deep stack , can sometimes be so frustrating when they're on your direct left.

    By Blogger Chris, at Mon Mar 05, 12:31:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home